There are so many things you can do with your empty spaghetti jars!! here are just a few ideas.....
- Organize a childs desk
- Organize your craft things
- Store your legos
- Put your past or rice in them
- Store dried beans
- Hold your nuts, bolts, nails, or screws
- Misc. wires
- Keep your batteries in them
- Pencils, crayons, marker, paint brushes
- Cotton balls ;)
- Tooth brush holder
- Sewing supplies
- Jewelry or beads
- Use it as a piggy bank
- Take it outside with your kids and catch bugs
- Paperclips or push pins
- Make homemade jelly
- Use it as an art project
- Doggie treats
- Make your own laundry detergent and store it in the jar......
Im sure there are so many more things your could come up with!!!! these are some things that i use them for.....
|James school things|
|Pasta and rice. After the bag or box is opened, this is a good way to seal it up.|