Monday, August 27, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's Themed Bridal Shower

I did a Tiffany's themed shower for my best friend because her and her, now husband, were featured on the Tiffany website with their engagement story. It was a very fun party to plan.
I of course served "brunch" items. Croissants, bagels, fruit salad, and of course chocolate covered strawberries!

We had Tiffany blue table cloths on all the tables, crystals on the tables for decoration, and i found these beautiful jeweled candle holders. I also did carnations and wrapped some of the stems with some fun ribbon to add extra "Tiffany" feel to the party.

To display the cake pops my friend made, I found these tins, added styrophome to the bottom, and stuck them in,

This was our game/prize table. We played the "guess the how many gumballs are in the crystal bowl game" the "Engagement ring game" which is like the "diaper pin game" for baby showers. Not to mention the beautiful painting my cousin painted of them and their cats as a gift from me.

I painted frames and added a baby picture for the groom and bride, then a childhood picture, and 2 pictures of them dating, and one in the middle was their engagement photo. The wedding topper was her mothers, and so was the hat hanging to the right.

This is the champagne bar, There are sugar cubes, and lots of fruit to add to their champagne, also i has bottle caps made to go at the bottom of the glasses that say "Sharons bridal shower"


My cousin found me these silver trays at dollar general. THE PERFECT CHEAP TOUCH!!!!


Their initials on top of Tiffany boxes...surrounded by "diamonds"

The groom made us the sign

Can you see the bottle caps better?


The bar is open....

The cake was done by my friend, she also made the cupcakes, and cake pops. Let it be sweet by Ashley

They were delicious!


We had everyone sign in, and the picture in the middle is their save the date post card.


No comments:

Post a Comment