Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fun handprint canvas art....

If you couldn't tell already, I love to do art projects with my kids, for family members. Usually all holiday gifts come from the heart, and are all handmade. I hope our family appreciates it, because we have so much fun doing it, and everyone gets the same fun thing, no one gift is better then the other :)
so this time around, I made father's day/just because/birthday canvas art!!!! I used a 6 pack of canvas from Michale's, and my acrylic paint, this is what we came up with!!!
Love these canvas's, sooo buying more!

Paint, paint, and more paint

LOOK! more paint!

getting started

These two are ready for hand prints!

Look at that cute little hand!

James, and Trais down..the hard one to come..Luke was not easy to hand print

My moms Birthday canvas

My Dads birthday present

Grandmas just because present

My Grandpas Father's Day present

All done!

All Finished!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment