Sunday, September 2, 2012

Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Truffles

I found a whole box of girl scout cookies in the freezer, and I LOVE making the Oreo cookie truffles, so I figured I would try to make some Think Mint truffles!!!
You will need:
  • 1 Box of thin mint cookies
  • 1/2 Of the cream cheese block
  • Bakers chocolate (I used chocolate chips, but I recommend the Bakers)
  • Popsicle sticks 
  • Wax or parchment paper
  • Tablespoon milk
  • Topping of your choice
Put your whole box of cookies in a food processor, and when they are nice and chopped, put them in a bowl and add your softened cream cheese, mix well. Make into balls, stick your Popsicle stick in them and start on your chocolate.
I used a double boiler, our water in the pot, and my chocolate chips above, heated them up, be careful it is very easy to burn chocolate, I added a tablespoon of milk to the chocolate because it was very thick and hard to stir. When your chocolate is melted, start to dip your truffles in the chocolate, put them on the wax paper, and add your desired topping!!








No comments:

Post a Comment